C01360-1 Detective NET 433MHz (with 0.7M of cable) by Crowcon
Detective Wireless is a module that can replace interconnecting cables for Detective+. Detective Wireless will transmit gas alert signals and other alarms wirelessly between Detective units using a 433MHz signal up to 100 metres in distance.
Detective Wireless uses the proven RICOCHET mesh network. When establishing a mesh network, Detective Wireless automatically selects the best line to give strongest interconnections. Should wireless connection between two devices weaken, the network will 'self-heal' and automatically re-route communications via alternate RICOCHET enabled devices, creating a mesh type network that provides a more robust and efficient wireless network.
When Detective+ goes into alarm, the signal will be sent to other units alerting the user to gas being present in the area. If the signal is weak due to heavy metal work being present the Detective Wireless can be used as a repeater to boost the signal between units. In a confined space the unit can use up to 20 metres of cable to position the unit in a location that will increase signal.
Versatile and user friendly
- Infrared sensors available - allows sampling of highly flammable gas levels and carbon dioxide. They are also unaffected by poisoning and have a very fast response time.
- Built-in pump option - provides sampling versatility
- Built-in display - provides clear information and allows identification of gas hazard
Rugged, tripod design
- Raised sensor apertures - prevents water ingress
- Folding leg options - allows stacking for easier storage and transportation
- IP65 specifications - for use in challenging environments
- Triple leg design - Increases unit physical visibility and is the perfect height to allow 360 gas inlet
Loud and clear alarms
- 25 Detective NET units or 12 Detective+ with cables can be networked together forming effective perimeter defense - Units on the network can be placed up to 100m from each other and if one alarms, all units on the network alarm.
- Intelligent and flexible units sending an alarm flash faster - provides guarantee to the use that the unit is functioning properly and they are protected
- Audible and visible confidence blip
- Vivid red LED clusters for visual alarm
- Multiple beacons - ensures 360° visibility
|Size||140 x 76 x 37mm (5.5 x 3 x 1.5ins) (excluding mounting clip)|
|Weight||7.5kg (16lbs) (excluding mounting clip)|
|Battery||Non-rechargeable, 1 year plus battery life. Shelf life: 2 years|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)|
|Humidity||0% and 95% relative humidity (non-condensing) at +40°C|
|Ingress protection||IP65 and IP67|
|Wireless range||Typically 70m dependent upon physical location and environmental conditions but up to 100m possible|
|Maximum devices||Maximum number of devices in a network is 25|
|Approvals||IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Tamb -20°C to +55°C
ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Tamb -20°C to +55°C
|Compliance||EN 300220-2 V2.3.3 (2010-02)EN301489-3v1.4.1 EN301489-1v1.9.2 EN50270:2006 (Type 1) EN60950-1:2006+A12:2011 IEC60950-1:2005 2nd Edition: A1:2009|
|Country Approvals (wide range available, speak to your local crowcon representative)||IDA Approval
EQUIPMENT REGISTRATION UNDER TELECOMMUNICATIONS (DEALERS) REGULATIONS
Registration Number: N2177-13
IDA Spec. No.: IDA TS SRD