MA1138 86ASU (Fire) Sampling Unit - for Series 60 Fire Detectors by Crowcon
The Air Sampling Unit (ASU) is designed to be used with Crowcon’s Xgard range of detectors for monitoring potentially hazardous gases within ventilation ducts.
- Enables air ducts to be monitored without requiring the detector to be mounted within the duct.
- Avoid sensor drift due to air-flow effects.
- Simple, easy to install design.
- Simple detector maintenance: there is no need to access the duct for calibration purposes.
- Extremely reliable; ASU has no moving parts.