T4-ZOCZ-S2-CRD T4 Personal Gas Monitor, 2 Gas - O2, CO, Alternate Alarm Levels / Certifications, Cradle Charger by Crowcon
T4 integrates innovative safety features and an intuitive, rugged design to provide advanced protection for those working in harsh environments. This portable multigas detector, which is exceptionally easy to use and service, protects against the four most prevalent gas hazards: carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulphide (H2S), flammable gases and oxygen (O2) depletion.
- TWA resume function - unique to T4, this innovative feature ensures toxic gas exposure is calculated accurately over an entire shift, even if T4 is switched off for a break or during travel to another site.
- 18 hour battery life - safely work multiple or longer shifts between charges, covered by the 18 hour battery life.
- Backlit display - large, clear display with backlight and option to flip the screen 180° for easy viewing while worn.
- Rugged design - with a thick anti-shock rubber casing and drop-tested to 13.1 feet on concrete, T4 provides dependable operation under the most demanding use.
- Water & dust-resistant to IP65 & IP67 - provides protection in the harshest environments.
- Dedicated sensors - one sensor for every gas ensures effective, fast and reliable detection.
- Positive safety indicator - a simple 'traffic light' status indicator which, at a glance, provides visual assurance of operational and compliance status to both users and supervisors. Green light - Working safely. Red light - Attention required
- Intrinsically safe - ATEX approved and UL Class 1 Div 1 for safe operation in a wide range of hazardous environments.
- Multiple alarms - audible 95dB alarm, bright red/blue LED's and vibrating alerts provide effective warning to gas hazards.
- Easy operation - large single button and intuitive menu system minimize training and allow easy operation while wearing gloves.
|Oxygen (O2)||0-30% vol.||0.1% vol.|
|Flammable||0-100% LEL||1% LEL|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-100ppm||1ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1000ppm||1ppm|
|Size||135 x 80 x 35mm (5.3 x 3.1 x 1.4in)|
|Durability||Drop-tested 13.1ft onto concrete|
Visible: Bright red & blue LED's
|Display||Front mounted, backlit, 180° flip for easy viewing while worn|
|Logging||Data: 130 hours of data at 10s intervals
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion: Up to 18 hour runtime; 5.5 hour recharge|
|Environment||Operating temp: -20 to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
Humidity: 10-95% RH @ 104°F non-condensing
Ingress protection: Independently tested to IP65 and IP67
|Compliance||EMC: Directive 2014/30/EU|
|Approvals||ATEX: Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb -4 °F ≤ Ta ≤ +131 °F
IECEx: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb -4°F to +131°F
UL: Use in hazardous locations Class 1 Div 1 groups A,B,C,D only as to intrinsic safety
INMETRO: Ex db ia IIC T4 Gb -4 °F ≤ Ta ≤ +131 °F
MED: Directive 2014/90/EU
|Accessories||Included with T4: Integrated alligator clip and tethering loop; Bump/calibration plate
Available separately: Single-unit cradle charger; 10-unit cradle charger; Vehicle charger; Clip-on dust filter plate; I-Test automated bump test and calibration station